- School Organisation
- The School Day
- Uniform & Equipment
- Curriculum Overview 2019-2020
- Curriculum Overview 2018-2019
- Curriculum Overview 2017-2018
- Curriculum Overview 2016-2017
- Curriculum Overview 2015-2016
- Curriculum Overview 2014-2015
- KS1 Phonics and Reading Scheme Names
- Pastoral Care
- School Meals
- After School Clubs
- Breakfast Club
Uniform & Equipment
We encourage the children to wear school uniform and to have a sense of pride and belonging to the school family.
- Grey skirt / pinafore dress
- Grey trousers/shorts
- Red and white striped or checked dress (warmer months)
- White blouse / shirt or white polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or sweatcardi (Compulsory from Kitzuk)
- Black, flat sensible shoes, no open-toed, slingback sandals or trainers
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
The school sweatshirt and sweatcardi are maroon with the Sturminster Marshall logo, available in chest sizes 24”to 34”, from Kitzuk
Please consider not buying lace-up shoes for school until your child can tie them.
To be kept in a named bag at school: White T-shirt, maroon shorts, trainers.
In the winter months we suggest children bring tracksuit / jogging trousers and a sweatshirt / hoodie for outside P.E.
In the summer term swimming costume and a towel should be brought in a bag on the days required.
A maroon book bag with the School logo for carrying reading and library books and a reading record book, this is to be paid for on Sims Pay and collected from the School Office.
Everyday please bring in a named, clear (or semi-transparent) water bottle. Please only fill it with water, no squash or fruit juice. If squash or juice is found, the School reserves the right to pour it away and refill with water.
All items of clothing and equipment must be clearly marked with your child’s name. Name labels can be purchased through My Name Tags. Enter code 34713 to help raise funds for our School Society.
No jewellery is acceptable for reasons of health and safety. No personal property, e.g. money or toys, should be brought to school. We accept no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, articles such as watches.
Children with long hair should have it tied back. Earrings must be removed for PE/games/swimming.
From time to time the contents of the lost property box are displayed in the playground for items to be claimed. Please ask in school if you know your child has lost something.