Instrument of Government of Community Schools
Staff Lead: Mr A Joyce Governor Committee: Full
MADE BY DORSET COUNTY COUNCIL
UNDER SCHOOL GOVERNANCE (CONSTITUTION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012
- The name of the school is Sturminster Marshall First School.
- The school is a community school.
- The name of the governing body is “The Governing Body of Sturminster Marshall First School”.
- The governing body shall consist of:
- (a) 3 Parent Governors
- (b) 1 Local Authority Governor
- (c) 1 Head Teacher
- (d) 1 Staff Governor
- (e) 5 Co-opted Governors
- Total number of governors: 11
- This instrument of government comes into effect on 24th September 2019.
- This instrument was made by order of Dorset Council.
THE COMMON SEAL of the DORSET COUNCIL was affixed hereto in the presence of: